Any organization using the AWS Cloud should have a cloud cost management plan in place. It is important to identify the scope of increasing cost efficiencies on AWS and the best time to do that is now. However, finding ways of how to reduce AWS costs may not be that simple.
In this webinar, our experts will walk you through:
- 01Most common mistakes that lead to an increased AWS bill
- 02Best practices to run a cost-effective AWS set up
- 03How to make your team accountable for every penny spent on AWS
- 04Automation techniques to reduce the AWS cost management efforts
- 05Understand if your workload has ‘Provision-based’ or ‘Consumption-based’ pricing